BD Executive - Tech
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An innovative, IP firm are looking to add a new Business Development Executive into their Tech Practice Area! This is a new role off the back off recent Business Development success across other practice areas. They will work alongside a Business Development Executive in the Life Science Practice Area. They will have lots of interaction with fee earners.
The Business Development Executive will:
- Produce research into trends within different sectors of Tech to help aid fee earners business development
- Work closely to provide support to the San Francisco Business Development team
- Plan and manage business development trips
- Monitor and develop client relationships
- Run events for the practice area
- Work with the central design and comms team on communications and updates
- Manage and support to pitch and proposal process
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Assistant to take the next step in their career in a forward thinking, flexible firm. The firm offers flexible working with the opportunity to work from home! It is an extremely forward thinking firm, with a friendly atmosphere and massive advocates for diversity.
The ideal candidate will be confident using excel, especially with pivot tables and other activities. They will also have 2-3 years' experience working in a business development position, preferably within professional services - if you are unsure that you meet all the requirements, please apply anyway and I will be happy to have a chat with you about how your experience fits.