Business Development Assistant - £30,000-£35,000
A top US law firm are looking for their next Business Development Assistant! Based in Central London the role will see you developing across all aspects of business development, marketing, communications and press relations as well as taking control of the pitch process. The Business Development Assistant will also support the global Business Development teams across the US and Asia.
Business Development Assistant's responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating responses and creating bids and pitches and assist in tracking results
- Maintain existing pitch and proposal collateral/precedent materials in coordination with firm brand standards
- Coordinate the scheduling and prepare draft submissions for various legal directories, league tables, awards and related industry guides
- Participate in the production and presentation of client development events
- Monitoring and coordinating marketing materials across the firm
- Support the manager with any external comms/PR work as and when required
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step, who wants to gain more responsibility across the wider BD remit. The role is paying £30,000-£35,000, so if you feel this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply today!