BD and Marketing Assistant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Inner Suburbs Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
A leading law firm are looking for their next Business Development and Marketing Assistant to join the team! This is large firm with offices across the UK and Europe. This is the perfect opportunity for a bright graduate who has completed an internship within Marketing or Business Development or someone with limited experience looking for the next challenge!
The Business Development and Marketing Assistant is an integral part of the firm's Marketing team. The priorities of the role involve assisting with day-to-day general marketing communication activities, CRM management and training, research-led business development activities as well as vital administrative duties to support a busy department.
The Business Development and Marketing Assistant's main duties will include:
- Assisting the Head of Marketing on internal engagement and roll-out of future strategies of the CRM systems
- Manage the training of all new starters and upskill super users
- Being the main point of contact for troubleshooting and coordinating support queries
- Manage event lists for the Marketing team
Business Development Research:
- Create reports on company research and individuals within management teams
- Create in-depth reports om specific capital markets
- General sector research
- Create pre-pitch reports on specific companies and individuals
- Assist with the sourcing and budgeting of external event venues, invitation design and collating RSVP and on the day event management - overtime paid
- Coordinating the firm's private dining
- Assisting the execs with online support for campaigns and sector profile-raising
- Maintain the marketing budget on a monthly basis
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career! If you feel like this is the opportunity for you then please apply today!