BD & Marketing Advisor
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
Senior BD & Marketing Executive - £45,000
I'm currently working with a World leading law firm who are keen to hire an experience Marketing & Business Development executive to join one of their award winning teams.
You'll support on a wide range of Marketing & Business development activities working with the partnership to identify products which could be marketed/crossed sold to clients and the wider firm. Supporting partners within your specific practice area, working closely with the senior stakeholders to enhance their client plans and strategies within their priority clients, via cross selling and looking at internal business opportunities.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- serving as a key point of contact for partners in relation to marketing enquires and opportunities
- supporting the execution of practice marketing plans
- attending practice group and client/sector meetings
- client 'opportunity spotting' and campaign development around product/deals
- pro-active BD for new work wins: support lead partner(s) with any business development activity which may help the firm to win new work from target markets, focusing on those activities which are most likely to drive revenue growth
- working closely with sectors teams, strategic marketing, CRM managers and across the BDM global team to support marketing projects and initiatives
- working with the Events team on the delivery of client entertainment/hospitality and significant practice events
- drafting marketing collateral and briefing/client notes
- supporting the development and delivery of quality/client centric pitch documents
Working within this high profile law firm, they're keen to hire someone who is astute and commercially minded and someone who is passionate about working with and supporting senior stakeholders and their strategies. Being able to proactively and articulately drive business ideas and suggestions across the group and the wider firm.
Previous experience as a BD & Marketing Professional within Legal or wider Professional Services is ESSENTIAL in order to be considered for this role.
Please apply online to find out more!