|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £53000 per annum|
Top 20 practice looking for an audit senior or assistant manager to join their Kent office.
This role has it all, Top 20 practice environment and countryside living. If you're getting a bit tired of London life, or if you live in Kent and are sick of the commute, this is the role for you.
They're looking for a qualified candidate to come in at a senior level or above and manage a portfolio of audit clients.
You'll be leading teams, completing jobs from planning through to completion and getting increasingly involved with strategic decisions and helping to grow the business. If you're ambitious, then there is no limit to your progression here. The firm is well established, there's room above you to progress into and the leadership re keen to develop the soft skills of their managers, to enable you to go out and win your own clients as well.
- Planning, leading and finalising audit engagements
- Supervising and reviewing junior staff, taking an active role in their development
- Acting as a champion for the firm's audit methodology
- Building effective working relationships with key client contacts.
- Liaising regularly with the partner, flagging any particular issues and helping ensure the partners' strategies are implemented at every level of the practice.
- ACCA/ACA/CA qualified
- Strong experience of audit in a UK practice environment