|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
Audit senior or Audit semi-senior wanted at fantastic accountancy practice based near Guildford.
It's the largest accountancy practice in Surrey, 100 people based under one roof contributing to an energetic, friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
This role is the result of growth, which is why there is some flexibility as to the level of the candidate. My Client is open to consider auditors at either the semi-senior or senior level as they need more capable staff due to the ever-growing number of clients.
The client base is varied, and due to the size of the practice does include some larger and more complex entities, which is great exposure and interesting work.
If you're an ambitious auditor who is looking to take a step up while still being part of a local, friendly team, this is the role for you.
- Liaise with the manager and client to plan assignments
- Lead and coach other members of the team
- Plan a risk-based audit approach and design audit tests
- Carry out appropriate work to meet audit objectives
- Manage and control job budgets
- Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review
- Clear review points and correspond with clients
- Part qualified or qualified ACA/ACCA. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Strong audit experience in UK practices
- Extensive corporate/business tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships.
- Must have flexible and proactive approach to work with a 'can do' attitude.