|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
A growing practice based in Finchley is looking for an auditor to join their team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a high standard, diligent team, in a widely respected firm.
As Audit Senior you will have to manage the audit team and liaise with senior contacts client side, so strong communication skills are essential for this role.
- Assisting with the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Working on client sites, identifying and understanding their needs and suggesting potential solutions
- Producing work for the manager and/or partners review to highlight any issues
- Monitoring progress against the budget
- Supervising and developing the junior staff and providing feedback
- ACCA qualified
- Experience in supervising and coaching junior members of staff during audit assignments
- Good knowledge UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance
They are also interested in strong semi-seniors, so do reach out if you are an ambitious part qualified auditor
If interested in this role, please apply immediately