Audit Senior Manager
Audit Senior Manager - Top 10 UK practice
I'm working with several Top 10 firms that are looking for audit senior managers to work on generalist partner portfolios. The client base is varied, so no particular specialism is required, though if you are looking to gain exposure to a particular sector this is something that can be accommodated.
This firm has some of the best development and progression of any UK practice. From the day you join you will have a personalised development plan to shape you into partner. This involves 1 on 1 coaching, a personalised plan and several training weeks away each year to make sure you're a strong future leader of the practice. And the firm is growing, so there is no ceiling on progression here. You don't have to wait for current partners to retire, you don't have to play internal politics, once you're ready you can become a partner here, the only factor considered is you.
- Actively involving yourself in the development of more junior team members. Mentoring reviewing and advising on progression.
- Leading client engagements and manging processes to ensure timely delivery
- Working closely with partners internally, helping to manage both client portfolios and also managers and supervisors internally.
- Joining the department's management team and helping to advise and action large scale strategic decisions.
- Identifying business development opportunities, both for the audit team and cross-selling in other services.
- Working on tenders and bids to grow your own portfolio.
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified
- UK practice experience at a Top 50 practice
- Strong relationship building skills
- Right to work
If interested, please either apply and/or email me