|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Specialisation:||Audit & Tax|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
A top 20 accountancy firm are looking for audit seniors in their Birmingham office.
Within this role you would be planning, leading and finalising audits, while working closely with partners to help them manage their portfolios of clients.
This role includes:
- Supervising junior members of the team and assisting them with their development.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Liaising with partners to report on progress of work, issues with cases and ensure that cases are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Fulfilling your work in line with the companies' audit procedure.
- Reviewing work in all areas of testing and helping junior members of staff to understand this testing
This role would suit a newly qualified auditor looking for a new challenge, in a firm that can offer real prospects for progression and an exciting caseload.
Requirements for this role include:
- ACCA/ACA/CA or equivalent.
- Previous UK audit experience.
If this role is of interest apply today or speak to a member of the Ambition team.