Audit Semi-Senior (to be based in Milton Keynes)
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Audit Semi-Seniors (to be based in Milton Keynes)
We are currently recruiting auditors for a top 10 accountancy practice firm to be based in their Milton Keynes and St Alban's offices.
Working within a vibrant and dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is interested in futhering their audit career within a firm that promotes work/life balance and team work.
Key Responsibilities include:
- gaining exposure to all elements of an audit, inclusive but not limited to, risk assessment, audit scoping, devising audit approach, controls testing and substantive testing
- applying your knowledge of accounts to c heck, read and add up sets of data accurately and completely
- working with an array of dynamic, vibrant and growing businesses, enabling you to gain exposure to a range of different industries and markets
- discussing relevant audit issues with your senior colleagues and with personnel at clients' premises, bringing a new and creative perspective to their key concerns and how changes in regulation may affect them
- creating a positive impression with the client, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and dealing with any communications in a timely and professional manner
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You'll be studying towards the ACCA or ACA professional qualification
- You'll have a working knowledge of key reporting standards
- You'll have experience of the audit process
- You'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
If interested, please apply with your updated CV.