Audit Manager - Kent
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
Audit Assistant Manager / Audit Manager role - Top 10 firm - Kent
Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to choose between career prospects and wholesome countryside living?
Well you don't, because I'm working with two Top 10 UK accountancy practices in Kent. You can have a lovely environment and great progression opportunities. You can have clean air, rolling fields and prestigious, interesting and large clients. You can have a great career, great salary and affordable house prices.
Both of these clients are looking at their progression planning now, and are looking to bring on a qualified auditor who has aspirations of reaching partnership. This role will have the opportunity to win your own clients and build your own network and portfolio. These firms are ideally looking for someone with Top 20 experience, who is maybe tired of commuting into London, though would consider an ambitious, qualified candidate from local practice.
- Managing a portfolio of clients across varied industries
- Mentoring and reviewing junior staff members
- Resourcing and managing teams for each client.
- Planning, leading and finalising audits
- Gaining exposure to the tendering process and the opportunity to bring on your own clients.
What they can offer you
- Progression opportunities and the training to seize them
- Managerial experience from your first day
- The ability to build your skillset in a well-known, Top 10, firm with a fantastic reputation.
If interested, please apply, or drop me an email, I'm happy to share more details and discuss