Audit & Accounts Senior
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£46000 - £48000 per annum|
Audit - Audit Senior - IFRS - UK GAAP - ACA - ACCA - Audit Semi Senior - CCH - Accountancy - Accountancy practice
A Top 20 practice are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join them in their lovely Central London offices.
If you're ambitious, this is the firm for you. It's meritocratic, progressive and there is a development plan that could see you managing your own portfolio of clients as an audit senior
It's a wonderful firm and a wonderful opportunity to develop your non-technical skills, working with clients closely and helping to win and on-board new business. Post-qualifying, these skills are what will set you apart and reach your potential.
- Planning, leading and completing audits
- Working closely with Clients
- Liaising with Partners
- Managing and reviewing the work of junior members of staff
- Preparing Statutory accounts and providing strategic advice to clients
- Other ad hoc duties - if you want a new challenge then you only have to ask
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Finalist
- Practice Audit Experience
- Being nice (Essential)