Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
We are currently recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Semi senior to join a top accounting firm in their Central London office. This role offers an 80:30 split audit to accounts; you will be working alongside mangers and partners to deliver audits for clients, and preparing accounts for these firms. Your role would include:
- Planning and delivering accounts and audits for clients.
- Assisting more junior members of the team.
- Identify audit weaknesses, and controlling these.
- Planning assignments, and delivering these to deadlines, keeping your manager informed throughout.
- Leading smaller assignments, whilst monitoring changes of budgets.
- Working as part of a wider team on larger assignments, to complete these with your colleagues.
This role would suit an ambitious and dedicated semi senior, who is looking for a new opportunity for career progression in a renowned firm.
Requirements for this role include:
- ACA/ ACCA part qualified.
- Previous experience of analytical reviews, sampling and documenting systems.
- Experience of planning, budget preparation, risks, and execution of audits.
- Use of UK GAAP and electronic systems such as Caseware.
- Experience of planning and monitoring budgets.
If this role is of interest apply today, or contact a member of the Ambition Team