Audit and Accounts Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
Job Title: Audit and Accounts Manager
Package: Up to £70,000 + package
One of Buckinghamshire's oldest and most well respected Accountancy practices are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager. Due to the firms consistent growth and continuous business development activities they are in need of a dynamic and ambitious Audit and Accounts Manager to work closely with the Partners and lead a team.
Over the years the firm has attracted talent out of London from the Big 4 due to the reputation they hold in the market and high quality client portfolio and they will offer the successful candidate a competitive package and the opportunity to progress long term.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Working directly with a Partner to oversee a portfolio of clients and ensuring that compliance requirements are met by liaising with the client and directing work internally for completion
- Manage and develop junior sin the Audit and Accounts team
- Provide high level technical guidance on accounts and audit matters
- Agreeing fees with partners and clients, understanding the basis of our time costs and the value the client places on the work undertaken, raising bills and following up on outstanding debt
- Review clients from a commercial perspective and understand where they are in their journey, where they want to be and how we can help them get the best outcome.
- Consider and exploit opportunities for winning new work - maintain good relationships with clients, identify key introducers and actively maintain contact with them.
- Maintaining a sound technical knowledge and awareness of emerging issues, attending courses to support this
Requirements for this role include:
- ACCA or ACA qualified (or equivalent) with at least 6 years Audit and Accounts experience
- Experience within a Top 20 firm is preferred but not essential
- Successful track record of leading Audit teams on large Audit assignments
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 0207 4307 281