Associate Director - Birmingham
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
This firm have a strong pipeline of work and are proactively looking at the Senior Manager / Associate Director grade in order to join the leadership teams in either Leeds or Birmingham. This firm is renowned for having an excellent culture which allows for staff to work and progress without getting burned out.
Due to seniority and size of the team, this would be a more all-round role - working on Insolvency and Advisory, if you have a background of working on formal insolvency assignments and IBRs, this would be a good opportunity for you to consider.If your background is geared more towards either insolvency or advisory, that's not an issue.
Taking this into account, you're day-to-day would revolve around:
- Leading on projects and managing a team:- Corporate Insolvency and/or Advisory
- Developing more junior members of staff and promoting a strong working culture
- Establishing and strengthening stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring quality of delivered work from the team
At this grade, you'll need to have at least 5 years' experience in Insolvency / Restructuring / Advisory and have operated in a Managerial capacity for a Restructuring team.
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CA/CIMA/CPA)
A motivated and ambitious professional would thrive in this environment as there is the opportunity to work autonomously and develop a strong team under you.
If this piques your interest, get involved and get in touch. Apply below.