Assistant Credit Control Manager - 12 month FTC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
A leading international law firm is looking for an experienced credit controller to join their fantastic team as a Assistant Credit Control Manager on a 12 month FTC. The firm offer fantastic job training, brilliant benefits and work from home options.
Your main responsabilities would include:
- Assist in the day-to-day management of the firm's credit control function
- Daily supervision of team members to ensure workflow and accuracy of work
- Maintaining a well organised credit control function, ensuring adequate staffing to provide cover so that the Credit Control team can chase debts and respond to all related queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring active management of the firm's aged debt to meet collections
For this amazing opportunity, you will need:
- Stong solicitors accounts rules knowledge
- Detailed working knowledge of credit control processes
- Experiance using Elite 3E or a similar financial system
If you believe this opportunity could be right for you, please apply today!