Assistant Commercial Analyst
An international law firm is looking for an Assistant Commercial Analyst to join their Commercial Accounting Team. This individual will have an accounting qualification and have also previously worked in a law firm.
- Providing commercial, financial and analytical support to the practice groups, providing financial analysis for the Commercial Accountants and Senior Management Teams designed to drive the right behaviors that enhance profitability
- Supporting Commercial Accountants and Analysts in scrutinising the financial performance of the practice groups through ad hoc and regular reporting requirements
- Providing support to Marketing and Business Development (MBD) by reviewing requests for data, providing relevant reporting and simple analysis of results
- Providing support for the budgeting and forecasting process
- Providing pricing support to the Head of Pricing and Commercial Accountants to ensure we win profitable work
- Supporting wider projects and initiatives led by Commercial Accountants designed to enhance financial performance
- Communicating effectively and champion the Matter planning process
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational skills with the ability to use own initiative and a proactive attitude
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work produced
- Team player and flexible with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distil financial information to non-financial senior managers
- Ideally the candidate will be studying towards a formal finance qualification and/or have experience of working within a professional services environment
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.