Advisory Manager - Manchester
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Top 10 accountancy practice as a Restructuring Advisory Manager in their Manchester office.
This role will give you the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients ranging from SME's to larger multinationals. The firm pride themselves on offering specifically constructed personal development plans and offering a comprehensive benefits package.
You will join the national Advisory Restructuring team and predominantly be responsible for taking a lead on advisory assignments. Your responsibilities will include:
- Independent Business Reviews
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Options reviews for financially distressed businesses
- Accelerated M&A processes
Suitable candidates will have:
- Chartered accountant status (ACA/ACCA)
- Clear experience of performing advisory assignments
- People and case management skills
- Experience of handling clients
- JIEB certification not essential but highly desired
This provides a brilliant opportunity to move to a leading firm and working on some interesting restructuring projects. If you're interested, don't hesitate to get in touch!