|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Well-established law firm based in the heart of the City
Temp to Perm role
£20,000 pa & excellent benefits
Have you recently finished your CILEx and are looking to start your career? Would you like to join a progressive firm who really take care of their employees and have a friendly and informal vibe to them?
If so, this exciting Administration Assistant role is perfect for you! This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to learn the legal industry and build a strong foundation of administrative and secretarial skills!
The Administration Assistant position is initially a temporary assignment, likely to be for a couple of months, but there is a real chance this role will lead to a permanent position if you like each other! This Administration Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity for to you prove your abilities and work with a firm who are invested in your career development.
Once you have built a reliable and trustworthy reputation, there are opportunities to progress within the firm to a Junior Legal PA. You will be supported and nurtured along this process.
In this Administration Assistant role you will learn:
- How to apply your CILEx qualification to day to day activities within a law firm
- How to provide first-class support to all seniority levels including Partner level
- How to produce legal documentation, correspondence and reports that is at high standard and is ready to send to clients
- How to process bills and expenses
- Filing and archiving system
To be successful in this Administrative Assistant role you will need:
- CILEx qualified
- Previous work experience gained within a law firm
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Confident MS Office skills
- Great communication
This opportunity is a real stepping stone to your career path as a Legal Secretary or PA!