Accounts Payable Coordinator
Exciting new Accounts Payable Coordinator position has gone live at top US law firm on a 12 month FTC basis.
As the Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will be providing a highly efficient service to ensure all invoices and expenses are processed and paid on a timely basis with all data accurately recorded and managing the relationship with suppliers.
You will also be on hand to provide support throughout the business in invoice management and authorisation routing using Chrome River.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all invoices are promptly dispatched to budget holders for authorisation
- Prompt updating of all authorised invoices ensuring invoices are correctly addressed
- Arrange payment of supplier invoices (BACS) on a weekly basis
- Preparing input & raising of cheques or BACS payments and obtaining correct authorisation
- Posting vendor payments to the Aderant AP module and filing all backup paperwork
- Daily direct debit postings
- Ensuring rates and rent invoices are processed and paid promptly
- Reconciliation of supplier statements as they arrive ensuring all queries are promptly followed up
- Reconciliation of AP creditors ledger (Aged AP) ensuring all credit notes are dealt with on a monthly basis by offsetting the credit or seeking a refund.
- Obtaining correct authorisations on payment schedules
- Reporting to Management Accounts & Head of Treasury regularly for cash flow purposes regarding payments due
- Checking & approving expenses on Chrome River on a daily basis ensuring expenses comply with firm policy. Ensuring the correct coding is used and receipts are in order
- Review and updating of daily Chrome River expense imports
- Collating receipts & posting expenses on Aderant once imported and reclaiming VAT
Previous experience working in law firm is needed and experience with Aderant or Chrome River will be a huge advantageous. If this sounds like you, apply today!