Accounts Payable Assistant
An international and independent law firm are looking for an Account Payable Assistant to join their friendly Accounts Department. This role is ideal for someone who has previous experience Accounts Payable knowledge within a law firm. On a day to day basis you will be posting the supplier invoices and disbursements, ensuring that everything is in compliant with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Posting of supplier invoices and checking that the invoices have been correctly coded to the general ledger. Liaising with invoice approvers where necessary.
- Posting of disbursement costs to matters including Counsel fee notes.
- Weekly authorisation and payment of staff expenses through Concur our online expenses system.
- Processing payment requests on a daily basis for ad hoc payments and weekly supplier payment runs via BACS.
- Reconciliation of supplier account statements and Counsel fee notes.
- Dealing with staff and supplier queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Aderant knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous legal finance experience necessary
- Excel knowledge would be useful
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised, team player with a flexible and willing attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.