Accounts Payable Assistant
Ambition is representing a top 100 law firm with multiple offices around the UK, they are currently looking for a proactive individual for the Accounts Payable Assistant position. The firm has a diverse and friendly culture with a positive approach to work life balance. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and processing invoices. This leading law firm is a short walk from an easily accessible station with great benefits including study support and gym membership.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant some of your responsibilities include:
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Identifying and processing missing supplier invoices
- Communicating with suppliers on a weekly basis and responding to any queries
- Checking staff expenses, processing expense claim forms and processing for payment
- Processing consultant invoices by division to 3E
- Posting court fees to client matters including investigation of unassigned courts fees
- Monitoring disbursements
- Ensuring the payment cycle runs smoothly and effectively for both client and overhead invoices
- Processing CHAPS, BACS and international payment transactions
- Maintaining and answering emails in the AP inboxes on a daily basis
- Handling all confidential information discreetly
- Ensuring that all statutory regulations are complied with including SARs.
To be successful in this Accounts Payable Assistant position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous experience within a Law Firm
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Excellent numerical and IT skills including Excel
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
The established firm is looking for a forward-thinking individual who is ambitious for professional development, you will be provided with Elite 3E systems training and have a transparent career progression, creating a fluid working environment. As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be working closely with the Finance Department, they have a fast paced and professional atmosphere but are always on hand to give you all the support required.
If you fit the Accounts Payable Assistant description above and are interested in a position where you will be supported, please apply with your updated CV.