|Location:||North East London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
Job Title: Accounts Manager
Location: London/Essex border
Package: Up to £60,000 + package
I am currently working on an Accounts Manger role on at a Top 100 firm based on the London/Essex border. Whilst the role is very much focused on managing a team and a diverse client portfolio you will also get the opportunity take to be heavily involved in pitching for new work and in assisting the Partners to grow the business.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and carry out all aspects of accounts work
- Managing a team in respect to make sure all client requirements are dealt with in a efficient and timely manner
- Attend networking events, be involved in pitching for new work and in assisting the Partners to grow the business.
Requirements for this role include:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with good technical competence including experience of Management accounts.
- Good VAT knowledge, proven experience of managing a client portfolio and strong people management skills.
- Must have a car for travel to client premises
- Advanced IT skills including Caseware, Sage, Xero, CCH and Excel.
If you are interested in this role please do apply directly or for more information please call Matthe Barber on 0207 4307 281