Leading international Property consulting firm looking for an accounts assistant to join their team for the next few months, with potential to go permanent.
This role is starting on a temporary basis, and will be starting ASAP, lasting until at least March/April next year.
This role is working wihta friednly tream in absolutely stunning offices based in central London.
- To assist the Estate team in the budget reconciliation process
- To understand budget expenditures and allocate costs accordingly to various building budgets
- To place invoices in order of date, expenditure and schedule allowing for swift analysis by Facilities Management (FM)
- To support FM to raise queries with suppliers and request credits, up to date invoices etc
- Assist FM in agreeing accruals and updating notes on expenditure accordingly
- Reviewing income demanded in the year and ensuring all occupiers are correctly billed
- Reviewing Tenant apportionment and undertaking CAP calculations
- Reviewing expenditure to ensure it has been coded correctly in line with budget
- Calculating, recommending and posting accruals and prepayments
- Preparing reconciliation of clients' service charge funds.
Previous experience in property is required, ideally some exposure to service charge work
If interested, please apply today