|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
Ambition is representing a top tier US law firm who are currently looking for an Accountant with previous legal experience to join their FP&A division. As an Accountant, you will be working in a rewarding and progressive environment with exposure to a wide range of internal finance projects including system implementations as well as streamlining accounting procedures
This position is based in their luxury Central London office, working alongside a super friendly finance team. The role is a mix of Financial and Management Accounting as well as assisting in the development and the setup of an efficient and compliant finance function.
- Ensuring the firm remains in compliance of statutory requirements in the EMEA
- The production of monthly management information and reporting
- Acting as deputy for the Accounting Manager EMEA, when they are absent
- Assisting in building and developing an efficient and effective finance function for the EMEA region.
- Preparing annual statutory filings with external accounting firm and the preparation of year end schedules in line with UK accounting practices
- Assisting in the preparation of the statutory accounts and monthly financial statements; profit and loss, balance sheets and cashflow.
- Preparing regular cost reporting and analysis, providing insight and observations
- Supporting and advising Partners in relation to Pricing and Budgeting for matters
- Assist with implementation and development of policies and procedures
- Ensuring that client account transactions are processed in accordance with the SAR
- Providing input into the production of the rolling weekly cashflow reports
- Preparation of the annual cost's budgets and reforecasts
- Involved in projects as and when required
Requirements for this position:
- Qualified accountant, ideally with significant years of experience gained in professional services or ideally legal practice
- Minimum of 1-3 years PQE
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification
- Experience using Elite or Elite 3E
- Brilliant Communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If this position is of interest to you or you may know someone else who would be interested, then I'd be keen to hear from you!