Xero Cloud Accountant
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
Ambition is working with a great mid-sized accountancy practice who are actively seeking a Xero Cloud Accountant to join them in their offices in North London. On offer is a highly competitive salary with great agile working opportunities to work part time at home.
The firm has grown from strength to strength by providing a range of innovative services that are tailored to the individual needs of their clients. It is no surprise that they are the go-to firm for owner managed business in North London as they have an incredible ability to look beyond the numbers and bring tangible results to promote business success.
As a Xero Cloud Accountant, you will display the autonomy required to manage a portfolio of clients while assisting clients with management accounts, journals, reconciliations, and VAT returns for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies. The offices are based in North London, although there will be an element of remote work available.
- Leading role in advising clients on becoming MTD compliant
- VAT processing, thresholds and flat rate scheme
- Double entry bookkeeping, cash accounting, invoice accounting, sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank reconciliations and control accounts reconciliations
- Production of management accounts
As a Xero Cloud Accountant, you will have a minimum of 4 years' experience of working as a cloud accountant within practice.
- Excellent knowledge of Xero
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks and other MTD software is an advantage
- Experience working with Sage Line 50
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work quickly and accurately
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263. On offer is a highly competitive salary with great agile working opportunities to work part time at home.