|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
Ambition is delighted to be working with a reputed mid-tier accountancy firm currently seeking a Xero Accountant to join the team in North West London. In addition to working on an exciting portfolio of clients the firm also offer a wide range of benefits providing the staff with the best conditions including flexible hours and remote working.
A well-regarded, full service, mid-tier firm with an outstanding reputation in the local area who have gone from strength to strength, particularly in the last 10 years. Based in modern offices in North West London, the firm have embraced technological advancements in the industry offering staff the ability to work in an agile manner and offering clients a truly value-added service.
As Xero Accountant, the role will manage and assist a portfolio of clients, providing a full cloud service of management accounts, journals, reconciliations, and VAT returns. Clients will typically be sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies within expanding industries. The role has the ability to work in a truly agile manner - flexible hours and offer remote working.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Extensive client liaison
- Play a leading role in advising clients on becoming MTD compliant
- Assisting and training on Xero and other software
- Becoming a Cloud Accounting expert
- Management accounts production
- Working up to trial balance - Double entry bookkeeping, cash accounting, invoice accounting, sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank reconciliations and control accounts reconciliations
The role will offer personal development training and partner mentoring ensuring that all staff can shape a fulfilling career.
As Xero Accountant, applicants should have a recent and proven track record working in a chartered accountant as a cloud accountant. The role suits someone that has as positive, independent and progressive mindset with the ability to who think outside the box and to provide solutions both internally and externally. Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential in this role given the liaison clients and senior management. Other attributes required for the role include:
- Knowledge of Xero and Xero Apps. Xero certification is required as well as knowledge of QuickBooks and Sage
- Excellent knowledge of VAT including processing VAT Returns, thresholds and flat rate scheme.
- Double entry bookkeeping, cash accounting
- Proven experience in production of Management Accounts.
- Able to produce records up to trial balance.
- Ability to approach work commercially ensuring deadlines are met
- Self-motivation to work autonomously
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Able to commute to offices
Whats on Offer:
This role can offer career progression, competitive salary, truly agile working, and the chance to work with and learn from outstanding partners.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly, call Jonathan on 020 7430 7273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org