Working Capital Manager
Ambition is representing a leading Magic Circle Law Firm who are in search for a proactive Working Capital Manager, you will have the opportunity to support the firm as a business partner and trusted advisor. The Working Capital Manager will be responsible for optimising revenue, matter profitability and supporting pricing decisions. This is an exciting opportunity to support with the growth of the team and firm, alongside the other Working Capital Managers. As an inclusive law firm they are committed to your progress by supporting you, building rewarding careers, opportunities for growth and facilitating a flexible environment.
As the Working Capital Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Managing Billing, WIP and debt
- Supervising, training and developing a team of working capital controllers
- Setting annual objectives for the working capital team including WIP and debtor day targets
- Support with recruiting new team members
- Manage the team's completion of the billing forecast
- Be part of the working capital management process
- Deliver a high quality billing and collections process to all partners
- Prepare and deliver financial presentations
- Support the global pricing team with rate negotiations and promote the use of the Pricing Model
- Assist with profitability forecasting and offering advice to optimise the outcome of negotiation
- Schedule practice group meetings with business managers / COO's to review matter and client performance
To be successful in this Working Capital Manager position, some of the requirements include:
- Significant experience in management within a Law Firm or professional services setting
- Great communicator and the ability to effectively manage a team
- Proactive and work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial awareness
If you are looking for a new challenge and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please apply with your updated CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.