Working Capital Controller
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum|
A creative and innovative law firm based a short walk from Holborn is looking for a Working Capital Controller to come and join their Billing team! The Working Capital Controller will be on hand to work within the finance teams and also to work very closely with the Partners in the firm. The Working Capital Controller and work closely with their Working Capital Manager to ensure client bills are issued in a time manner, that WIP is followed up on and that billing is maximised on a monthly basis! The Working Capital Controller will be working closely with various fee earners and also other finance teams including the credit controller and the cashier teams.
As their new Working Capital Controller, you would be responsible for:
- assisting with raising pro-forma, engrossing and all other billing related processing;
- liaising with Business Divisional Manager, Partners and Associates to maximise billing for each division;
- setting up monthly billing routines, as required;
- dealing with ledger queries and credit note requests, as appropriate;
- arranging for pro-formas to be raised and/or diarised;
- chasing outstanding pro-formas on a weekly basis;
- processing all WIP write-offs and transfers;
- occasional releasing of Barclays.net payments
- readiness to challenge fee earners if billing is not happening in a timely manner
- Willingness to work additional hours as required, e.g. to meet month end close down deadlines.
Experience using the Elite Financial system is a benefit.
If you have read through the above advert and felt yourself suitable for the role, please do apply today!