Consultant - Tax
Top 20 Accountancy Practice are looking for a VAT Compliance Specialist to join their close-knit team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced VAT specialist to build their career within a collaborative team.
- Preparing EC VAT returns, Intrastat Reports, EC sales listings and other filings for your portfolio.
- Advising clients of any VAT that is payable or refundable for a VAT return.
- Obtaining relevant documents from clients before submission deadlines.
- Ensuring all the return filing deadlines are met.
- Liaising with clients, acting as the main point of contact, in order to prepare and submit EC VAT returns.
- Have previous experience of UK and EU VAT.
- Have previous experience in a client-facing environment.
- Can build great rapport and relationships with colleagues, team members and clients.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments while performing in a calm and focused manner.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional languages, particularly German and Polish, are highly desirable.
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend