VAT Assistant Manager
Job Title: VAT Assistant Manager
Package: Up to £55,000 + benefits
I am currently working on VAT Assistant Manager for a Top 100 firm's London office. This a great opportunity for an experienced VAT Senior who is looking for the next in their career or an Assistant Manager who is looking for the opportunity to work within a leading VAT team, manage juniors and work closely with well established Manager's on both advisory and compliance work.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide technical VAT advice to a varied and interesting mix of clients
- Delegating to and managing VAT team junior staff.
- Reviewing VAT returns prepared by other members of staff and preparing VAT returns that require more technical knowledge
- Training and mentoring within the VAT department and assisting with VAT training for other teams.
- Working closely with the Due Diligence and Corporate Tax teams on transaction work.
- You will be involved in business development initiatives such as client seminars and drafting of VAT alerts etc.
Requirements for this role include:
- CTA qualified or (part qualified may be considered) or equivalent
- 2-3 years advisory experience preferably in commercial advisory
- This role might suit someone who has worked for HMRC or in house in a VAT advisory role.
- Experience winning new business is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247