Valuations Assistant Manager
A global market leading advisory firm in the heart of central London are actively recruiting a Valuations Assistant Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding team with a great presence in the market.
The well-established London based firm prides themselves on providing an excellent working culture that removes barriers and provides opportunities. The firm also offers the possibility of flexible working between the London office and home.
As a Valuations Assistant Manager, you will be working on complex engagements, as well as collaborating with a range of specialists and wider teams. Additional responsibilities include:
- Carrying out a wide range of valuation projects using a multitude of tools
- Creating and maintaining financial models
- Provide clients with quality advice
- Have a broad perspective when dealing with issues
- Assisting in the management of the team
- ACA or CFA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experienced in valuations within a professional services firm
- Experience in modelling methods across a range of sectors
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a really exciting opportunity to progress your career with an excellent London firm. A competitive salary, comprehensive training package and other great benefits will be available to the right person. If you feel this role is right for you, please apply directly, or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.