A reputable top 50 accountancy firm is seeking a US/UK Tax Senior to join their London office. The role is an excellent opportunity for career development with full training and study support for ATT and Enrolled Agent qualifications.
As a US/UK Tax Senior, you'll support the Senior Tax Manager and assist on a diverse portfolio if US clients. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- US and UK tax work
- Personal Tax Return preparation
- Responding to enquiries
- Ensuring all Returns are filed on time and accurate records are maintained
The candidate will possess the following:
- 2 years tax experience
- GCSE English Language and Maths at Grade C (4) or above
- 2:1 or above in relevant degree subject
- IT literate
- The ability to work and communicate effectively in a team
This is chance to join an established firm and develop your career with full support. If you have a background in tax and wish to speak about this role confidentially then please apply or call to discuss.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend