Claire Cheung, CAANZ
Principal Consultant - Tax
Our client is a well established practice with a strong US UK tax team. They are proud of their fantastic working culture, and, unendless opportunities it offers its employees to grow and shape their career in a way which meets their own career goals.
You will be focused on preparing and reviewing complex US and UK individual tax returns, carrying out research to provide solutions and deliverables for clients, preparing budgets, preparing advice for advisory projects, and contributing to the acquisition of new projects.
You will also be provided with an opportunity to be involved in the firms' clients' businesses to develop your advisory and leadership skills.
- You will have worked through 3-5 US and UK tax cycles as a dual handler, focusing on personal tax work.
- You will be technically sound and have good experience of working with international clients
- US CPA /Enrolled Agent / ATT is ideal. Candidates that are a few papers away from qualifying, or are enrolled in the upcoming EA exams will also be considered.
- Proficiency in Excel and a major tax preparation software required.
- You will appreciate working in a team environment and hyrid working arrangements.
If this is an opportunity you'd be interested in exploring further, please apply directly or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend