Claire Cheung, CAANZ
Principal Consultant - Tax
A forward thinking boutique accountancy practice in Central London has experienced some impressive growth in the past couple of years and is now in need of a candidate with strong international tax experience in US tax, looking for their next challenge.
Working with a wide range of international clients, this candidate will be involved in all areas of the client's taxation and business requirements, from mainly an advisory angle.
- Provision of proactive tax and other varied advice to a portfolio of clients, partners and colleagues
- Dealing with client's ad-hoc queries
- Managing all compliance processes from tax returns to accounts (UK and international aspects)
- Overseeing the preparation of tax returns and computations in the UK whilst working with overseas advisers on international compliance
- Ideally be EA/ATT/CPA qualified with US tax experience
- Have the ability to see a holistic view of the client's business/tax affair in order to identify and provide solutions to client's issues which can cover a wide base and include all financial matters
- Deliver high quality, well thought through advice that covers all financial and commercial aspect, working in conjunction with the Partner and client's other advisers
- Working successfully with staff and Partners to ensure that all deadlines and client expectations are met
If this is the role for you, please apply with your updated CV, or email your profile summary and CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend