US UK Tax Client Service Helpdesk Assistant- FTC
The US and UK tax team of a big 4 are in need of a US UK Tax Client Service Helpdesk Assistant, who will be responsible for training and guiding staff on how the business should deliver an exemplary level of service to clients.
In this role you will support in meeting a key objective, ensuring the delivery of client service is the best it can be and you will also help drive the efficiency and consistency of standards throughout the client's engagement with the company.
Your primary role will be to manage all enquiries sent to the Client Services Helpdesk.
- be required to handle day to day client issues, queries & requests from our technical staff
- manage Client Service queries daily through email requests, contribute to the maintenance of materials housed on the helpdesk sharepoint site and train staff of all levels on internal processes and client service elements.
- manage and review of all compliance client lists throughout the year
- assist clients during busy tax deadlines with technical staff in meeting US/UK Tax filing deadlines
- Self-motivated, meticulous and organised
- Able to prioritise workload according to level of urgency
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Able to work in a team but most importantly independently when required
- Previous experience in a help desk and/or a client facing role
- Basic level of Microsoft software experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel that this role will be of interest, please apply immediately. Please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com if you have any questions.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend