Claire Cheung, CAANZ
Principal Consultant - Tax
You will be managing your own corporate client portfolio with US tax reporting responsibilities, ensuring client service is maintained at a high level, and spotting opportunities where the firm can assist clients with tax planning and bespoken tax advice, while contributing to the acquisition of new work/clients.
As a Tax Manager you will ensure the work is:
- effectively delegated and client deadlines are met;
- complex US Corporate and Partnership tax returns are accurately reviewed;
- providing guidance and support to junior team members in their professional and personal growth; and,
- working with support staff to ensure billing deadlines are met and invoices paid in a timely manner.
- 5-8 years' experience in US corporate tax compliance (prior Private Equity Fund exposure will be a bonus)
- Strong organizational and communications skills, as well as exceptional technical knowledge and ability to work under pressure.
- Qualified US CPA or equivalent preferred, Enrolled Agent minimum.
If you are the right fit for this role and would be keen to explore, please apply with your updated CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend