UK/US Tax Senior Consultant
Ambition is working closely with an excellent independent UK/US tax practice in the City of London who because of continued growth are looking to recruit a Tax Senior. This is a stellar opportunity to join a tight-knit team, highly experienced in working with non-UK nationals and UK based US clients.
The firm are well established, reputable and the leadership team have a wealth of experience in the US/UK market which has enabled their growth and allowed for staff to develop their careers. Offices are based in the City of London, albeit remote working has naturally become part of the role.
As a Tax Senior your responsibilities for the role will oversee the full tax cycle with client from start to finish which includes liaising with clients and various tax authorities as required. You will also assume a supervisory/mentoring role with the opportunity to review and sign out tax returns completed by junior members of the team.
- Prepare both UK and US tax returns while assisting peers.
- Join weekly training sessions to assist with developing trainees.
- Analysis and data inputting using Excel and specialised US and UK tax software.
- Other ad-hoc duties that may be required as part of the role.
To be considered for the tax senior role, the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in both UK and US personal tax. The successful candidate will be qualified, or part qualified.
- Started or part way through a tax qualification - ATT or CTA/CIOT or IRS Enrolled Agent
- Strong IT skills in MS office.
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail and well organised.
- Can use own initiative as and when needed.
- Ability to commute easily to city of London
This is a firm who will develop staff and give the chance utilise your experiences and qualifications. The successful candidate will also receive support and assistance towards finalising either the ATT or IRS Enrolled Agent qualification while working in the City of London office.
If this sounds of interest, please apply directly, or contact Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.