UK/US Private Client Manager/Senior Manager
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
Job Title: UK/US Private Client Tax Manager/Senior Manager
Location: London with remote working
Package: Up to £80,000 + benefits
I am currently working on a UK/US Private Client Tax Manager/Senior Manager role for one of the leading UK/US tax teams in London. Due to one of the firms current Senior Manager's relocating that are looking to add an experienced Manager to the team. You will get the chance to handle a high quality client portfolio, manage and develop juniors in the team and work closely with senior management and Partners on advisory projects.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage the team including monitoring work in progress and compliant work standards.
- Effectively delegate work to, and mentor, the team, including planning, instruction and review of work, and giving constructive feedback through job appraisals.
- Provide sound tax planning advice to a portfolio of clients including HNWIs
- Engage with a wide range of private and business clients with diverse and complex financial needs
- Meet with clients and deal with their advisors
- Undertake and supervise tax advisory work to a high technical degree
- Undertake overseas assignments as and when required
- Work closely with and in support Partners - coordinate workload and give regular updated on the progress of the assignments
- Perform reviews of personal tax compliance work and take the lead in more complex personal tax cases
- Taking an active part in the firms business development activities, proactively seeking to attend new client meetings, networking events and marketing events
Requirements for this role include:
- Ideally CTA Qualified with 5+ years' post qualification experience
- Effective provision of tax compliance within portfolio and tax planning advice to clients.
- Pro-active use of legislation, compliance standards and potential advantages within client portfolio.
- Effective team leader; produces reliable results and has respect of the team.
- Positive energy and team player.
- Effective problem solver and creative thinker.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247