Transaction Advisory Services Associate Director
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum|
Transaction Advisory Services Manager - Associate Director
We have partnered up with one of the world's leading accounting firms to assist them in finding a Transaction Services Manager and Associate Director to join their London office. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress into a well-established firm with a longstanding reputation.
- Proactively networking in order to generate new leads
- Leading Financial Due Diligence projects
- Taking part in marketing events and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Responding to client demands and keeping clients up to date on progress.
- Managing client take on and risk management
- Managing the day-to day aspect of assignments
- Reporting progress to partners
- Training and mentoring executives
- Financial Due diligence experience within an Accounting practice or Corporate Finance boutique
- Strong communication and team leadership skills
- Business report writing and general IT proficiency
- Analytical skills and commercial awareness
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with relevant post-qualification experience
- You will have Managerial experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager to step up into a Manager position, or a Senior Manager wanting the next step into an Associate Director role.
If you feel that this is an opportunity you would be suitable for and are ready to move into a rapidly growing Transaction Advisory Services team, supporting and working alongside the Corporate Finance department then apply now or reach out for a confidential discussion.