Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant in London, Holborn
- Are you an ambitious graduate or school leaver interested in pursuing a successful and lucrative career in recruitment?
- Are you highly driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career and become a true expert in your profession?
If you've answered yes to the above, then Ambition can provide you with that very opportunity.
We're looking for proactive, financially motivated and hardworking trainee recruitment consultants to join our friendly and supportive team based in our London office in Holborn (although we offer flexible working so you won't need to come into the office every day).
You will be joining a market-leading international recruitment business with a first-class reputation in professional services recruitment. We're on an exciting journey to become the leading professional services recruitment business in the UK, specialising in finance & accounting, tax, audit, business development & marketing and business advisory.
We are passionate about developing the careers of our people - a significant number of our Managers, Principal Consultants and top billers started out with us as trainees, so there are no limits as to what you can achieve.
What does a trainee recruitment consultant do?
The trainee (Associate Consultant) position is an entry level sales role, with an exciting combination of Recruitment, Business Development, Negotiation and Sales.
As you progress, you will be essentially running your own desk within a business. You'll be generating leads and winning new clients, sourcing great candidates, coaching them through the interview process and building your network.
No two days are the same in recruitment, but typical duties include:
- Proactively sourcing active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
- Building lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Matching candidates to opportunities
- Managing and liaising with candidates throughout the interview and hiring process
Every day will be different with a mix of meetings, interviews, sourcing, calling, and negotiating.
How will we help you develop your career?
We'll provide you with support, personal development, bespoke training, time and resources to ensure that you really establish a successful career with us.
We'll place you in teams with experienced consultants and managers that have been working in their fields for well over a decade and are true experts in their markets so that you can learn from the best.
What can Ambition offer you?
- One of the best company cultures in the recruitment market with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays.
- An excellent commission structure - clear cut and reliant on your own achievements.
- Incentives and perks such as: top billers lunch club, office holidays, regular socials and team building days.
- A structured and bespoke training programme, tailored just for you
- Career progression - a business that listens to where you want to go and helps you make that happen.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore
- Additional perks such as your birthday day off, charitable donations,
What we're looking for:
We're looking for proactive, financially motivated and hard-working individuals who are passionate about building a successful career in a sales-driven environment.
Previous recruitment experience is not required. We're looking for people that are:
- Ambitious: We need proactive, self-motivated individuals, hungry for success
- Hard-working: a CV that demonstrates this.
- Competitive: Evidenced in previous experience of a KPI or sales environment or through other achievements such as sporting success.
- Resilient: An ability to continue trying when faced with adversity is necessary in any sales position.
- An excellent communicator: Who can work well as part of a team or on their own.
We're a values driven business and care deeply about our culture.
So we're looking for individuals that are aligned with our values of passion, resourcefulness, integrity, drive and enjoyment.
You'll need to be very dedicated in supporting clients and candidates and teammates.
We want people who are looking to develop a career and who take the job seriously, but that don't take themselves too seriously!
Ready to start your career with Ambition?
If you are ready to kick-start your recruitment career, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply today to have a chat with Grace, our Talent Acquisition Specialist.