A Plymouth based Accounting & Tax Practice with exciting growth plans for the future are looking for a Tax Senior to join their tax team.
As a Tax Senior you would enjoy a split role between compliance and advisory work, allowing you to broaden your experience whilst finding your strengths and areas of interest.
- Organising and managing tasks and project components.
- Managing a portfolio of Tax clients for compliance work as well as handling HMRC investigations and being part of a team working on advisory projects across all aspects of tax.
- Clients come from all industries and will have specific tax queries relevant to them and the transactions they are undertaking.
- You will also gain the opportunity to nurture, coach and direct assistants, whilst being encouraged and supported by experienced Managers and Directors.
- Part or fully qualified ATT/CTA
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to develop technical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
The tax services of the company are a growth area and if you are interested in being part of a dynamic and proactive team, don't miss out, reach me out in email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend