Consultant - Tax
Harrow / Uxbridge based boutique accountancy firm is seeking a Private Client Tax Semi-Senior to join their close-knit team.
The role encompasses personal tax compliance and advisory work, assisting the Tax director with ad hoc work and will have direct correspondence with clients. As the Private Client Tax Semi-Senior the role will work with a varied portfolio, High Net Worth Individuals, investment property owners, company directors and sole traders.
- Assist clients in setting up Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on UK Property Service Accounts and submitting the Returns.
- Assist clients in setting up the HMRC Trust Registration Service Accounts and maintaining the Registers
- Preparing simple Trust Tax Returns
- Prepare CGT Computations
- Preparing Self-Assessment Tax Returns. Submitting the Tax Returns to the clients for approval and finally submitting the forms electronically to HMRC
- Correspondence with existing and new clients.
- Preparing Property Rental Accounts, and Income and Expenditure Accounts for Sole Traders.
- Preparing P11Ds.
- Mentor an apprentice/junior member of staff
- Liaising closely with HMRC, completing, and submitting VAT and ATED returns
Candidates will ideally be a qualified tax technician (ATT) with relevant personal tax experience. This role is particularly suited to those candidates who can work efficiently and can prioritise workload. By using leading software (CCH and Iris), this practice focuses on making processes and procedures as efficient as possible.
Part-qualified candidates will also be considered. Support and training provided.
- Harrow/Uxbridge area
- Piccadilly/Metropolitan Line or accessible by car with parking available
What's on Offer
This is a chance to join a close-knit team where you will have direct access to partners, managers and clients which will aid career progression and development. In addition to a competitive salary, successful candidate will also receive:
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible/ hybrid working
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend