Tax Associate - Birmingham - Top 10 Firm
Up to £35,000
Why this Firm?
- They are one of the largest R&D Teams both in terms of team size and revenue
- You will work on some of the most exciting claims the market has to offer
- Here you will have full autonomy in the role and there is no micromanagement
- There is genuine career progression available which is demonstrated by the current individuals within the team
This is a client facing role where the Associate will be working with the R&D team to deliver R&D claims for companies from a wide range of industry sectors. Here your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take an active role in the delivery of R&D claims for the team, and also Patent Box claims.
- Work closely with our clients to gather financial information to document and quantify the R&D claims.
- Work with our consultants (engineers, scientists and IT specialists) to document the qualifying R&D activities.
- Prepare the claim documentation
- Prepare corporation tax computations to include the R&D claim and explain the tax benefit to the clients
- Experience of working in a tax or R&D environment.
- Knowledge of R&D tax relief would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be given.
- Good report writing skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with a methodical and systematic approach to problem solving.
For further information on this, get in touch with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or email@example.com