Are you looking to join an organisation that will give you the right opportunities and experience to develop your career further? Are you interested in joining a friendly team and receiving great benefits and career progression opportunities?
A well established Practice based in Dublin is currently seeking a tax senior/ tax semi senior to join the tax department in the company as a Tax Assistant Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join a growing practice. Working with a unique offering and wide ranging client base the company will provide you with invaluable experience across all tax heads, together with the assistance and support for you to obtain your tax qualification.
- Management of tax compliance for both corporate and private clients across a range of industries
- Management of/supporting managers and directors with tax consultancy assignments
- Researching and resolving tax technical matters on tax advisory assignments
- Corresponding with Revenue and other third parties on behalf of clients
- Contribution to the continued development and growth of the practice
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and case law to include contribution to in-house knowledge sharing
- Interaction with other departments within our Dublin office including audit, restructuring recovery services and corporate finance together with our UK colleagues
- Assisting with the administration of the tax department, to include client engagements, billing, fee collection etc
- Completed a tax qualification programme
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive to develop tax knowledge in a diverse team environment and ambition to pursue a career in tax
- Excellent IT and computer skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Organisational skills, with the ability to manage a diversified workload together with the capability of working as part of a team and on their own
If this sounds like a exciting opportunity please apply directly or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend