Tax and Partnership Accountant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
A top US and international Law Firm are looking for a Tax & Partnership Accountant to join them in their Finance team in stunning offices based in the city of London. This is a very exciting role for someone with solid accounting experience to take a challenging step up in their career and develop a very 'high-in-demand' skillset!
- Maintenance of UK partners tax reserves for review by the Global Tax Manager
- Developing global model(s) of partner income and distribution
- Managing UK partners' US tax filings and assistance with German and French partners' US tax filings including ITIN renewal applications and related correspondence
- Working with the firm's Financial Services (credit control) to provide withholding tax documentation which will include GDPR agreements in some cases
- Belgium tax accounts (Local and US filing requirement)
- Other ad hoc duties related to taxation matters and partner remuneration such as but not limited to requests from HR and Management, assistance with secondments, non-resident tax returns and partner capital
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant or qualified by equivalent experience.
- International law firm experience
- Knowledge of UK and foreign tax required
- Good experience with transfer pricing required
- An ability to present complex information in a clear and simple way
- An understanding of costs and balance sheet accounting
- Able to work thoroughly with good attention to detail
- Act with discretion and diplomacy with an appreciation for the confidential nature of the work
- A good communicator
- Able to prioritise and manage tasks in a high-pressure environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Flexible, team-player
If this role sounds like a great fit for you and you have relevant experience, please apply now!