Divisional Manager - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are supporting an International Law firm with their recruitment for a Systems Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for a a candidate with a IT/COmputer Science degree looking to kick start their career. The role is offered on a permanent basis, with hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Sitting within the Finance team, the main responsibilities will include;
- Data analysis and SQL reporting
- Develop and maintain data warehouse, BI model, and analysis reports to provide critical data insights for various departments
- Assist users in generating reports, troubleshooting system issues, and providing timely solutions to ensure the continuous operation of case management and finance systems
- Collaborate with users from various departments to understand their needs, streamline processes, and ensure the systems meet their requirements
- Work closely with system suppliers to address issues, evaluate new features, and contribute to the enhancement and development of the systems
- Investigate and resolve any existing system issues or discrepancies, ensuring minimal disruption to daily operations
- Maintain thorough documentation of system configurations, reports, and processes
- Systems used are Equinox and Sage
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable firm and grow your systems skills, whilst supporting the finance team. Apply now if you would like to be considered!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend