Strategic Implementation Coordinator
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
This new role will see you joining a modern, progressive and innovative City law firm in a role that will see you utilising your strong client relationship and project management skills as a Strategic Implementation Coordinator. Working across two of their key sectors this role will very much focus on the operations and strategic development of these areas working in close collaboration with senior stakeholders to deliver on their ambitious strategy implementation timescales. A crucial role within a fast moving space, there will be a high degree of autonomy and also the ability to take on extra responsibilities and projects in order to ensure the smooth running of the project.
Duties will include:
- Running and implementing projects around client development and client research
- Project Management to ensure stakeholders are tracking against key objectives
- Preparing reports to track implementation of various aspects of the project
- Delivering internal comms to stakeholders
- Maintaining internal databases and intranet site
- Reporting on external client markets
- Updating lawyer skills sets inline with key project areas
- Internal stakeholder management
Strong organisational skills and a methodical approach will be key for this role along with impressive analytical skills. If you have proven stakeholder management and client relationship skills gained within a professional services background, this will also be highly beneficial for this role.