Software Manager - London - Top 10 Firm
£60,000 - £70,000
This R&D Tax Software Manager will be advising clients across a wide variety of different sectors on technological activities that they've already undertaken.
As a Software Manager, you will:
- Engage in technical conversations with key players from high-profile clients across a plethora of sectors
- As an R&D Tax Software Manager, you will also be expected to go to market and win brand new business
- Keep up to date with existing and new technologies in use by clients with exposure to individuals operating from software developer
What will the ideal candidate have?
- Substantial experience working in or with technology
- Prior experience of the R&D Tax process by both leading technical conversations as well as writing up the claims
- A successful track record of managing a portfolio as well as business development
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 020 7430 7286 or firstname.lastname@example.org