Software Consultant - Top 10 Firm - up to £35,000
Are you looking to use your computer science/software knowledge in a client facing role?
Do you want to keep in touch with the latest updates in the software industry whilst developing a new skillset?
This is a client facing role where the consultant will be working with customers from a wide range of industry sectors undertaking development activities within the field of Software Engineering. A key aspect for this role will be the ability to translate the complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these to a broad client base.
- Undertaking the technical assessment of claims and producing the technical summary Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
- First point of contact with the client Attending meetings, building and developing effective working relationships with colleagues, intermediaries and other networks to develop further opportunities and business over time
- Representing the Firm at seminars and computer science related events
- A holder of a recognised Computer Science or Software Science Postgraduate Degree (MSc/MEng and/or PhD)
- Must be able to communicate clearly as this will be a client facing role
If this role sounds of interest then get in contact with Chris Barnett on 020 7430 7246 or firstname.lastname@example.org